Friday, May 16, 2014

Spoiled The Parking Meteor Expired

I apologize for the posting delay, it's been pretty busy here lately. I've still been polishing, but sometimes the pictures didn't turn out or I didn't keep the polish on for very long.

Anyhoo! This has to be one of my favorites so far, here is two easy coats of Spoiled The Parking Meteor Expired topped with a layer of China Glaze Fairy Dust and Sally Hansen Insta-Dri.
Parking Meteor has this rich dark teal glow under most light, but can also pass for black at times. I love the Fairy Dust over it, the holographic glitter really pops over the dark base and can be seen really well. It's crazy beautiful in the sun!

I'd like to dedicate this manicure to one of my very favorite artists who we recently lost, H.R. Giger.
His work has always spoken to me and this color combo really reminds me of his Alien creations... dark, sexy, and definitely not from this planet.

No comments:

Post a Comment