Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Anise Killer Shoes, Funky Fingers Sand & Stilettos, & Born Pretty L-006

AAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!! This polish is SOOOOO GREAT!! This is Anise Killer Shoes, the prettiest, softest lavender-periwinkle duochrome I've ever seen. This was two coats and it is just so lovely, so easy to apply and wore like a champ!

I only discovered the brand when I went into DSW with a $5 off coupon for my birthday last month. I had picked out some socks when whaaa??? Is that polish I see at the register?!?
I grabbed Killer Shoes, but there were other colors that were pretty great too. (I've since gotten a back-up of Killer Shoes and also After Dark Dinner, a gorgeous dark fuschia.) They're each $6, but it's buy one, get one 50% off. Minus the $5 coupon, heck yeah this amazing polish cost me $1.07!

Over top, I stamped with China Glaze's great silver, I'd Melt for You, using one of the neato Born Pretty plates I picked up in their Black Friday bonanza. And yes, I had just recently received the plate... totally worth the wait though! Everything I purchased was just super, I should do a post on the other nifty things I got.
This is plate BP-L 006, looks like it's sold out at the moment, but it's pretty new so I'm sure they'll get more soon.

My accent nails were one dabbed coat of Funky Fingers Sand & Stilettos over the Killer Shoes, it's the prettiest I've seen Stilettos look. The periwinkle underneath was just perfect. And that SPARKLE! WOOOO! I loved this look and wore it for quite a few days, till the tip wear was finally visible. Love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment