Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Happy New Year! Hit Polish Into Darkness & Bundle Monster 609

UGH! So this photo does absolutely NO justice to this lovely combination! Though I did take the pic super quick in an elevator before anyone else got in. lol


I really, really wanted to stamp with my Bundle Monster clock image (plate 609) to celebrate the NYE countdown, but the teeny clocks just did not want to show up. I started with OPI 4 in the Morning since it's such a great quick-drying dark base to use, then a nice thick coat of Hit Polish's stunning glitterbomb Into Darkness.

On a few accent nails, I chose to stamp over 4 in the Morning, using the clocks image... and gears on the nails the clocks didn't transfer well on. My go-to stamping polish as of late, is of course Orly Voyeuristic Adventure. Seriously, could I not have found a pretty gold with a shorter name to stamp with??

I then topped everything with Orly Shine On Crazy Diamond because it adds just the right amount of holo sparkle without overwhelming the underlayers. Not like this photo is proving that point or anything, just go with me here! lol

My bf and I drove up to Washington, D.C. for a Clutch concert at the 9:30 Club (it was awesome!) and we were able to visit a few museums and monuments. Our hotel, the Helix, was pretty awesome too. It was a great way to bring in the new year, I'm really excited for 2015!




No comments:

Post a Comment