Monday, February 24, 2014

Sinful Colors Cinderella & Nicole by OPI She's Lily Something

Here is three coats of Sinful Colors Cinderella and a single coat of Nicole by OPI She's Lily Something. Cinderella is pretty sheer, some nails could have used another coat. Everything is topped off with Sally Hansen's Insta-Dri. I think She's Lily Something goes well with Cinderella, it enhances the pink shimmer (the shimmer is a lot more obvious in person). The pink star glitter was difficult to fish out, I just used a few on each hand. The pink shimmer base makes up for that a bit though (for me anyway) since I tend to use large glitter pieces sparingly anyway. I was a bit concerned that the light blue would look too stark on me, but it actually is a little bit dusty so it's not as flashy on me as, say, a white would be. I read a lot of good things about Cinderella, I'm glad I picked it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment