Sunday, February 16, 2014

Jesse's Girl Confetti

Welcome to my blog! I recently discovered the beautiful world of nail polish, I've been having a lot of fun!
I thought this little blog would be a good spot to put pictures of polishes I've used and since reading other folks' blogs have been so helpful to me, I also thought maybe my blog could be helpful to someone else at some point.
Please forgive my crazy hand positions, hopefully I'll get better at this over time! My first featured polish...

This is two coats of Jesse's Girl Confetti over two coats of Essie's Sexy Divide.  Confetti is pretty sheer on its own, but really pops over a dark color.  The purple to blue shifts are pretty noticeable, it was hard to stop staring at my nails while wearing it.  Wear time was pretty good as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment