Monday, February 24, 2014

Sinful Colors Let Me Go & Bali Mist

I LOVE these colors! I started with a coat of SinfulShine Manhunt, an olive drab creme. I then added Sinful Colors Let Me Go and Sinful Colors Bali Mist. Bali Mist is the polish on my ring fingers, it switched between a purpley-magenta and olive green/tan. Let Me Go was amazing, it had a little more dramatic switch between a dusty teal/olive and rich cobalt blue. The blue came out at more extreme angles, so pretty!
I wanted a touch more umph, so I added a thin layer of Sinful Colors Queen of Beauty. It added the perfect amount of silver glitter. Everything is then sealed with Sally Hansen's Insta-Dri top coat.
I loved the two duochromes so much, I went out and bought two more bottles. For $.99 each on sale, how could I not?!

No comments:

Post a Comment