Thursday, June 26, 2014

Bonita Wicked Good Time

According to RiteAid, it's time for Halloween polish! : P
I found Bonita's Witches' Ball Halloween polish display yesterday and thought it might have been from last year, but nope! This year! lol
Acid green polishes are my weakness, so Wicked Good Time came home with me. I liked a couple of the others, but I'll wait till they go on sale to pick them up. There was a pretty dark blue and the silver/white looked interesting as well.
This is just one coat of Wicked Good Time, the formula was thick in a good way and applied easily enough. I wanted a touch more pizazz so I topped it with China Glaze Fairy Dust then Sally Hansen Insta-Dri top coat. The holographic micro glitter didn't change the color at all and added just a hint of sparkly goodness.

Edited to add... this stained my nails something fierce, I'll definitely be using a couple coats of base next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment