Monday, June 23, 2014

OPI Alcatraz... Rocks

You ever have a polish that you love... but you've never worn it?

OPI Alcatraz... Rocks is that polish for me. I love the shimmer, love the name, love the Liquid Sand texture. I guess I just haven't been in a blue mood lately? Either way, this polish is gorgeous, just like I knew it would be.

So easy to apply and it dries very quickly. I actually only applied one coat, I like the lighter color and the opacity is really pretty good! I did do two coats on my left thumb, the color is darker, but just as lovely. I was trying to showcase the absolutely stunning gold shimmer in the last two photos, they didn't turn out the best... but the polish is gorgeous in person!


1 comment:

  1. This is definitely one of my favorite Liquid Sands--so many colors in the sparkles!

    ReplyDelete