Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Sally Hansen Copper Penny & Revlon French Roast

It's been a bit cooler the past couple days, perfect time for some fall nail polish. : )

Well, that and I got this great copper glitter on clearance at Ulta last weekend! I swatched it over four different browns, the one I thought worked the best was Revlon Colorstay French Roast.
I applied 1-2 coats of French Roast, then just one (1!) coat of Sally Hansen Copper Penny from their Complete Salon Manicure line. I think I'm going to have to grab the other bottle of this... it's really pretty and applies so nicely.
And because I can, I added Orly Shine On Crazy Diamond for sparkle and Sally Hansen Insta-Dri top coat.

Edited to add a couple more photos... and that I'm stopping by Ulta tonight to grab that extra bottle after all! : P


The claw! lol

1 comment:

  1. Before I could comment, I had to quick check my spreadsheet to make sure I had Copper Penny--it's so pretty! Love the combo you did over the brown.

    ReplyDelete