Thursday, September 4, 2014

Zoya Yuna

I had a few bonus dollars to spend at Ulta, I came home with Zoya Yuna for $3. : )
While the formula, for me, was thick and a bit difficult to get good coverage... for each nail I had to get keep getting more polish on the thin brush. With other polishes, I can cover the whole nail with just one or two swipes of polish.

BUT! The color is really nice. A dark grey with small gold/green/copper flecks turn this into a really great, easy-to-wear neutral which is just what I was looking for. I used Sally Hansen Insta-Dri on top since I know I'll want to wear this for a while.
It's dark, but can't easily be confused for a black and I don't own any other dark grey polishes like this. It's a keeper.
Inside...
Shade...

Outside with flash...

Outside...

No comments:

Post a Comment