Tuesday, March 25, 2014

China Glaze Riveting & Orly Lavish Bash

China Glaze Riveting is from the Capitol Collection (Hunger Games), I've ended up owning several polishes from that collection that I really like. The formula was just perfect, nearly a one-coater and easy to manipulate around the cuticle into getting a nice curve.
I topped Riveting with two coats of Orly Lavish Bash. This glitter topper is great! It's gold microglitter and teeny holographic bar glitter in a clear base, you get a nice glitter payout even with just one coat. I wanted even more, so I went with two. Normally I really can't stand bar glitters, but they're so teeny in this- they look like sparkly little metal slivers.
Dry time was running a bit long so I added a layer of Sally Hansen Insta-Dri top coat and now everything's sealed in and glossy.

No comments:

Post a Comment