Monday, March 24, 2014

SinfulShine Rendezvous & LA Girl Burst

Is it bad that I don't even remember purchasing SinfulShine Rendezvous? Or does it just mean that I'm now a genuine polish collector?? lol!
Rendezvous is a pretty Tiffany blue color, a little bit dusty. The formula is a bit tricky, but if you're careful two coats makes for good opaque coverage. I knew I was going to add glitter so I wasn't too picky about getting everything 100% level.
Something I've always admired amongst other nail polish bloggers is their ability to layer glitter over unusual colors and have it look so pretty!
I'm happy with this combination, I layered two easy coats of LA Girl Burst over top and it adds a nice rosy holographic touch. The glitter has great coverage and is easy to apply. Another plus is that, for a glitter, it dries really smooth! Not glassy smooth, but smooth enough that I felt top coat wasn't necessary.

No comments:

Post a Comment