Monday, October 13, 2014

China Glaze Be More Pacific & my first foray into stamping!

WELL! Stamping is NOT as easy as it would appear to be! lol
Between finding colors that work well together, picking polishes that stamp well, and transferring the image to the nail... yeah, there's definitely a learning curve here.
I used a couple coats of China Glaze Be More Pacific (that name makes me happy for some silly reason) then stamped this neato pattern from my first set of plates, BundleMonster 2014 Sun-Kissed Collection.
I thought it would look better matte so I used Sally Hansen Big Matte Top Coat, but even though I gave it lots of time to dry, it never did and all the under layers of polish got mushy so I took it off.
I'm still yet to wear a fully stamped mani outside the house... been doing lots of playing/swatching around at home... but when my skill level gets up there a bit, I'll be excited to rock the images from these plates, they're really nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment