Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Hit Polish Pegasus & China Glaze Take a Trek

I really love discovering new companies that not only make a great product, but have reasonable prices and lovely customer service!

I placed an order with Hit Polish through their Storenvy site and I'm so glad I did! My only wish is that I could have purchased more! I've been enjoying the cuticle oils I received and I just tried out this amazing glitter polish last night.
Pegasus, besides having an awesome name, is really lovely. There's a ton of silver/irridescent shimmer and larger holographic glitters. The formula is a good kind of thick and all you need is one coat! I layered it over a coat of China Glaze Take a Trek... I think the blue pairs so nicely with the glitters and it looks so pegasus-y!


No comments:

Post a Comment