Wednesday, October 8, 2014

OPI Blue Chips

This is officially my 100th post! So, yeah, that's kinda cool. : )

For a special post, I'll feature a special polish... this is OPI Blue Chips- an OPI Mystery Polish!

Until recently, I didn't know TJ Maxx and Marshall's sold polish, much less nice brands like OPI and Orly. I went to both stores and found lots of two packs of OPI polishes with unique names. Some of the polishes looked familiar though...
I found this lovely post on imabeautygeek.com and aha! Mystery solved!


I picked up several sets, this "Blue Chips" was part of one of them. Turns out it's really The Flowers are Blue-Ming from the 2012 Ulta collection. I'm not really a bright blue polish kind of gal, but the scattered holographic bits sold me... it's so pretty, especially in the bottle. This is two coats; it does dry kind of gritty and the holo bits don't show up inside very well. I meant to put a layer of Fairy Dust or Shine on Crazy Diamond over top, but I forgot. Next time!


No comments:

Post a Comment