Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Messy Mansion 24 - China Glaze Out like a Light & I'd Melt for You, Orly Mirrorball

I've discovered a couple things over the last week or so... one, I LOVE stamping! And two, I'm going to need to deal with the fact that I can not line up text on my pinky finger! lol!

I started with a lovely new China Glaze one-coat wonder, Out like a Light, a gorgeous dark grey creme. I then used China Glaze I'd Melt for You (also from their 2014 Holiday collection) to stamp. I recently received my Messy Mansion order- MM24 has been a need-to-own since the first time I saw it!

To mix it up a bit, I did a couple nails with Orly Mirrorball, it's such a pretty holographic polish with larger bits of holo glitter as well. It really is unique when compared to my other holo polishes!


No comments:

Post a Comment