Wednesday, November 26, 2014

MoYou Festive 06, NOPI Challenge Red-Y, & Fresh Paint Coconut

My first holiday look of the year! This is a couple easy coats of Nicole by OPI Challenge Red-Y, one of the free polishes Kellogg's was giving away earlier in the year with the purchase of specially marked cereal. The cream is Fresh Paint Coconut, it was not quite as easy to apply though I did just use one coat (careful application). I think the red and cream go well together, reminds me of vintage wool sweaters- which is perfect since I wanted to try out MoYou's Festive 06 plate.

I stamped with the same polishes, I'm pretty happy with how they stamped! I think I got lucky with how straight the design lined up on my nails... my right hand had a definite slanted look to it! lol Practice, practice!

My middle nail suffered a pretty bad break the next night and while I do think this design is cute on shorter nails, it looks wonky on different length nails (to me). I filed the rest down to somewhat match and am now rocking circuit board nails! Picture to come soon... : )

No comments:

Post a Comment