Wednesday, November 19, 2014

More stamping fun!

SQUEEE! Stamping is just the best! If it's not obvious yet, I've been having lots of fun with my plates... especially now that I've received my MoYou order with the lovely XL stamper. It's seriously a night and day difference!

My latest haul...
China Glaze gift set (Define Good, No Peeking, and Dancing & Prancing)
NY Color Skyline Blue & Grand Central Station- my new favorite top coat!! Cheap, easy, and works great!
Dip-It polish remover from Target- works amazing! So much easier, especially for glitter. Orly Mirrorball (backup polish) & the free remover from Sally's
A couple Finger Paints polishes and the free holo phone/wallet case from Sally's Messy Mansion plates MM18 & MM24
Cheeky squishy rectangle stamper off Amazon
MoYou XL stamper and plates: Gothic 10, Festive 06, SciFi 06, Pro 04, & Fairytale 02
Not shown are the two Born Pretty plates I received yesterday, 01 and 24.


First time using the XL stamper and the Pro plate, this is Sinful Colors Black on Black over what I was wearing, China Glaze Don't Let the Dead Bite.

This is what I'm currently wearing, Orly Voyeuristic Adventure stamped over China Glaze Define Good using Born Pretty 24.



I was in love with my previous mani, this is OPI 4 in the Morning stamped with Orly Voyeuristic Adventure using MoYou Gothic 10. I love the cathedral windows and the face on my middle nail, so cool... and since it's a landscape designed plate, I was able to get images to cover my thumbs completely.

No comments:

Post a Comment