Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Different Dimension Petal'd & Rimmel Wild Orchid

YAY for glitters that apply like a dream and are just so darn pretty!

This is my first polish from Different Dimension's Spring 2014 line, Petal'd. It has a clear base with teeny holographic glitter and lots of larger pastel circle glitters. Application was super easy, absolutely NO problem with getting glitters out.
I used one coat of Petal'd over one coat of Rimmel Wild Orchid. I did add a layer of Sally Hansen Insta-Dri afterwards since I didn't want any of the edges of the glitter to get caught on anything. Most lay perfectly flat though.

I'm so impressed by this brand, I'm looking forward to adding more of their beautiful polishes to my collection. Different Dimension can be found on Etsy.

No comments:

Post a Comment