Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Sally Hansen Lady Luck

This pretty polish is from Sally Hansen's Gem Crush line, this color is Lady Luck. It's a rich raspberry red with great chunky holographic glitters. Application was nice, fairly straightforward. It's very glitter intense, some blobbing around to keep things even was required. The color got nice and saturated after two coats for me, I've read that others have needed three.

Worth noting, this polish gobbles up the top coat so per another blogger's recommendation, I used a layer of clear polish before a layer of Sally Hansen Insta-Dri. Dry time was ok, I got a little bit of fabric wrinkles, but since the polish is so textured you really can't notice.

I really like this polish! I've had it for a little while without wearing it, I'm not sure why I waited so long. Now the question will be how difficult it's going to be to remove! Even if it's tough, it'll be ok since it's so pretty.

No comments:

Post a Comment