Thursday, April 10, 2014

Revlon Wintermint

You ever get a polish that you're not 100% on, but other people like it so much that it must be good?

This is one of those polishes for me, Revlon Wintermint from their Parfumerie line. It's a metallic seafoam green with small teal/blue glitters and has a slight minty smell when dry. I really like it!

The formula was pleasant to work with, the first layer was sheer, but with a slightly thick second layer everything was fine. I did use three layers on a couple fingers, but two is really ok. Application was nice and there's a great glitter payout. You can see a bit of VNL in the photos, but it's not obvious in person. Also, brushstrokes weren't an issue which is nice.

The polish does dry a bit grainy, and while that doesn't bother me much, I added a top layer of Sally Hansen Insta-Dri to help prolong wear time.

No comments:

Post a Comment