Friday, April 18, 2014

Orly Intergalactic Space

Today's post features a pretty cool glitter, Orly Intergalactic Space from their Galaxy FX collection.
I really like the colors and the white circles look just like planets.

The formula was ok, by the time I was doing my right hand it started feeling a bit thick and the circles were more difficult to fish out. (I've been storing the bottle upside down.) I topped two coats of Intergalactic Space with Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Top Coat for some added shine.
Worth noting, this was a beast to remove. I figured it would be since it's pretty much solid glitter, but even the pure acetone I was using was having a time of it.

Apologies for the blurry photo, I just could not get the camera to focus! Glitter overload I suppose.

No comments:

Post a Comment