Thursday, July 31, 2014

OPI Lights of Emerald City

Even though my polish was getting a little worn, been installing laminate wood floors in my bf's rental house, I couldn't help but play with at least one of the new polishes I picked up on clearance yesterday at Ulta.
This is OPI Lights of Emerald City, a nifty glitter topper with small gold iridescent square glitter and white square glitters that are a bit larger. I'd looked at getting this one before, but for $.78 I had to bring it home!

There was nice glitter coverage, I used one coat. I played around with the white squares just a bit so they weren't overlapping. I could have gotten more on my nails, but it was getting late and I figured this would do. I'm impressed with how smooth the polish dried, no corners sticking up that I can tell and it didn't take long to dry either. I give it 4 stars! It'll be fun to play with over different base colors.

No comments:

Post a Comment