Monday, July 14, 2014

Pure Ice Hit the Floor

This beauty is Pure Ice Hit the Floor, it's only a couple dollars at WalMart- which is awesome! Yay for pretty colors at low prices!
I used two coats then topped with Sally Hansen Insta-Dri. The first coat went on easily, it seemed my bottle started getting goopy when applying the second though. Good thing I'm expecting some thinner any day now!

This looks very similar to China Glaze Ruby Pumps. I don't own Ruby Pumps, but this looks darn near identical. A perfect red with small red glitter... I don't know if I've ever actually worn red before, the reds always seemed flashy and too lady-like? But I love this one, it's a deep, rich red and the sparkle is fun. It's also the only polish I own that my bf really loves... so instead of a special song, we have a special polish? lol I'm ok with that.

This photo shows how deep the red really is...

Outside in bright light...

No comments:

Post a Comment